The OHS management system in TELEYSIA determines the principles of occupational health, safety and care for the environment in accordance with which we work. The management informs all employees, customers, contractors and third parties working with us about the OHS concepts.
The OHS management system consists of interconnected components:
- Adherence, leadership and personal responsibility.
- Policies and strategic targets.
- Quality control.
- Organization and resources.
- Management of relationships with suppliers and contractors.
- Risk evaluation and management system.
- Planning and procedures.
- Control and improvement of indicators.
- Audit and analysis.
Continuous improvement of these system components is achieved through compliance audit of:
- Work standards and procedures (control).
- Management system (correction).
- Changes in management system (improvement).
TELEYSIA is governed in accordance with the requirements of OHSAS 18001, with a view to:
- Compliance of all actions connected with occupational safety and health, with laws used by the regulatory authorities and with government directives.
- Hazards which could expose employees to danger and impair their health, are managed to minimize these risks.
- The definition of goals and objectives and their control for the continuous improvement in OHS.
- Ensure that evaluation is carried out and that have sufficient health and safety processes and procedures and that risks are minimized.