We at teleysia have been ISO certified since 2011. ISO 9001 contains eight key principles of quality management which form the fundamental characteristics of quality management:
- Customer focus and customer satisfaction.
- Involvement of people.
- Process approach.
- System approach to management.
- Continual improvement.
- Factual approach to decision making.
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationship.
Benefits of the ISO 9001 standard:
- Enhanced customer satisfaction and improved customer loyalty leading to repeat business.
- Increased revenue and market share obtained through flexible and fast responses to market opportunities.
- Integration and alignment of internal processes which will lead to increased productivity and results.
- Enhanced business performance and better cost management.
- Providing confidence to interested parties as to the consistency, effectiveness, and efficiency of the organisation.
- Increased credibility and competitiveness in the market.
- Consistency in the delivery of your product or service.
- Lower costs and shorter cycle times through effective use of resources.
- Improved communication, planning and administration processes